Rashidah Ali

0 comments
Rashidah Ali: Sued for $ 10 million? Allegedly, Ali attacked by celebrating his birthday in a popular nightclub.According to the New York Daily News, Joe Wright with a sectioned nerve and artery left Ali and 50 points suture. The attack took place January 26 popular greenhouse at night after the bouncer tried to throw two participants who is too strong. Both were famous anniversary of Ali in the VIP section, when they were approached by Wright.
Evening anniversary Ali.
"I felt his hand reached by and begin to enter in my face," Wright told the Daily News. "It levies on my eye on my face, and I think first of all...Then I realized that I felt the blood dripping down my shirt. I was leaking."
Ali is best known for appearances on "Basketball wives" and "Real Housewives of Atlanta". It currently owns shops in Harlem and Atlanta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment