Nadya Suleman

0 comments
Nadya Suleman: The mother of 14 including the octuplets that made her name, reiterates, “The thought that Casey Anthony would even entertain the idea of harming her child makes me sick.”

“I don’t have all the facts, but I have worked with the mentally disabled for many years before having children,” the 36-year-old continues. “I worked with sociopaths and psychopaths in a mental hospital and in my opinion, Casey Anthony is not emotionally stable.”

“If something happened and she really did do something to her child,” says Nadya Suleman, pictured taking her children to a Today show taping on July 8,”I believe it would be related to her mental illness.”

Is it strange that Octomom (generally suspected to have issues of her own) makes a lot of sense when it comes to Casey Anthony?
Tags: Octomom, Casey Anthony,Nadya Suleman

0 comments:

Post a Comment